Monday, October 14, 2013

meet me

Last Saturday I went to watch -MOVIE at Lasipalatsi. I didn't expect that much that it was good.. But have to said that it was REALLY awesome! When I watch Japanese movies(live not anime) I always dissapointed. But but NANA-MOVIE is the best (.)RUROUNI KENSHIN WAS JUST SOMETHING.. WELL DONE! AND SATO TAKERU CAN ACT! When the movie ended, the ending music was ~ Some people was still staying there and listening the music. I stayed too to listen them.. Haha it was quite awesome.. On Sunday I met Joel and just passed by to THE CIRCUS. Many people lined up to the GAZETTE's gig, maybe more than 10 hours? well the gig was already sold-out.7 years ago we were same like lined up to D'espairsRay, Blood, Ayabie, Plastic tree, Moi dix Mois, Dir en grey, MUCC, Versailles, THE CANDY SPOOKY THEATER, Abingdon boys school, Miyavi and what else?... I can't remember... But yeah... now we can't stand so long haha.. just writing this cause i want to share these memories with you guys.. I still want to see some VK-bands like , MEJIBRAY etc.. i guess i will never grow up lol ~ but so? i still like to listen VK-bands and follow japanese street style fashion :-----D

Forum renewed, it's ok I guess. And it's nice when frozen-yogurt place KIPPO opened there. No need to go to Iso-Roba to buy.




WENT TO EAT TO HANKO SUSHI CAUSE JOEL WANTED. I DIDN'T MIND THAT "WHATEVER LET'S GOO :D" . WELL THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME WHEN I'M EATING THERE LOL. BELIEVE ME OR NOT.. I NEVER BEEN TO HANKO SUSHI TO EAT CAUSE A) IT'S FINNISHB) PEOPLE ALWAYS GOES THERE.. C) ... . ERMM...



I'm glad that I went to try the place.. haha.. actually their sushi is quite better than other thai/chinese/sushi-buffet place (.)



I GUESS THAT TOMORROW I'M GOING TO MEET EVE, NOORA AND PROBABLY MINNA. SAW THEM TOO ON LAST SUNDAY, THEY WENT TO THE GAZETTE'S GIG. I WANT TO HEARD SOME STORIES FROM THEM, HOW WAS THE GIG AND THE AUDIENCE. EVE IS GOING TO START TOMORROW HER WORK AT SO MAYBE GOING TO SEE HER THERE AND EAT CAKES. GOOD NIGHT...
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment