Saturday, December 21, 2013

Crunchyroll Streaming Rurouni Kenshin!!!

I was ecstatic to learn that Crunchyroll is now streaming Rurouni Kenshin!One can't watch it until January 1st if one's not a premium member, but that's not a problem in my case.For a moment, I feared that they would be streaming the European version of the English dub, which is horrible unless one wants a good laugh.But, I heard the talents of Dorothy Menendez and Richard Hayworth, and my heart was set at ease.Having heard the dub before the sub, I have developed an aversion to hearing Kenshin voiced by a women.However, this did not bother me in Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal, where I prefer the sub-probably because Kenshin is younger during those events.



Seeing that announcement made me think that I was running a fever.




Anyway, here's the thread about it: .Cheers to Crunchyroll for the nice Christmas gift!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment