Thursday, December 19, 2013

Random Thought (December 18, 2013 at 10:39PM)

Random Thought 558



7 Days before Christmas.




Spent my morning watching Steins;Gate the Movie: Burdened Domain of D jvu. Considering it's an original story, not adapted from the hit science visual novel, it's actually a good sequel to the series. For me, this original story didn't feel like filler to me since we finally see here how Reading Steiner affected Rintarou after moving through multiple different world lines, as what had happened in the TV anime. It still has importance the whole series. But to be honest, I expected too much from this movie that's why most of the time while watching it, I was expecting epic things to happen each part of the movie. I guess I'm the only one in the MAL community that gave it an 8/10. Almost all still gave this movie a 10/10. Well I think it's just my fault for expecting too much.



Bought my 3rd external HDD. That meanzz moar room 4 animezzz. I started transferring my anime at around 2:30PM and it's only about to finish now.



Watched the first 5 episodes of the Monogatari Series: Second Season aka Nekomonogatari: Shiro, as well as I started watching Rurouni Kenshin, continuing from episode 20.



I decided to update to Windows 8.1 after 2 months. It sucks having a very slow internet. Why can't Windows just release the official ISO version? Downloading it from Store is such a drag.



#RTNotes



via |
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment