Monday, December 30, 2013

The Song and TV Show Challenge

Since I've been rotting away by doing absolutely nothing useful apart from cooking for my family, I thought that I'd do this 30 Day Song challenge and 30 Day TV show Challenge I found on tumblr, however, I'm gonna twist it a bit, because I don't think I'll commit for 30 days, I'll just condense it into a One-Day challenge! Okay, let's go.

01. Vegas Lights by Panic! At the Disco

02: The Big Butts song, I don't really know what the title or who the artist of the actual song is, but it isn't my cup of tea, really.


03. Applause (cover) by Glee Cast

04. Ghost of you by Good Charlotte

05. Enchanted by Taylor Swift

06. Go Screw Yourself by Avery

07. Welcome to the Black Parade by My Chemical Romance

08. If I die Young by The Band Perry

09. Beauty and a Beat by Justin Bieber and Nicki Minaj

10. if you mean a soothing song, then Evacuating London by Harry Gregson Williams

11. Collar Full by Panic! At the Disco

12. Gee by Girls Generation, squeaky voices really annoy me

13. Boyfriend by Justin Bieber

14. A Window to the Past by John Williams. Given that most of my favourite bands that play mostly rock and alternative genres, some people are actually surprised that I enjoy orchestra music. I really do enjoy listening to orchestra music though, especially war songs, they are really encouraging, especially when you're studying.

15. Girl on Fire by Alicia Keys. I think I'm quite a strong and determined person.

16. Hands Up by 2pm. It gets annoying when people keep singing it again and again and again oh gosh I just...ugh

17. Blurred Lines by Robin Thicke

18. Last Song by Dave Days. This guy is amazingly talented.

19. But its Better if You do by Panic! At the Disco's A Fever You can't Sweat Out

20. F*** you by Lily Allen

21. Roar (cover) by Glee Cast

22. Backseat Serenade by All Time Low

23. Sarah Smiles by Panic! At the Disco

24. When We Die by Bowling For Soup

25. Gangnam Style Cover by Dave Days, go and check it out

26. Viva La Gloria(Little Girl) by Green Day

27. Highly Strung by Orianthi

28. Over you by Miranda Lambert

29. Never Had a Dream come True by S Club 7

30.The Forgotten by Green Day



Okay moving on to the TV show challenge:



Day 01- A show that should have never been canceled: Drake and Josh

Day 02 - A show that you wish more people were watching: Criminal Minds

Day 03 - Your favorite new show ( aired this t.v season): Dance Moms, I like watching them bicker okay

Day 04 - Your favorite show ever: How I met Your Mother

Day 05 - A show you hate: I don't particularly hate any show....

Day 06 - Favorite episode of your favorite t.v show: Legenddaddy from How I Met Your Mother, Neil Patrick Harris is an outstanding actor

Day 07 - Least favorite episode of your favorite t.v show: Something New from How I met Your Mother, sereiously Ted, give it up

Day 08 - A show everyone should watch: Criminal Minds

Day 09 - Best scene ever:

Day 10 - A show you thought you wouldn't like but ended up loving: The Rachel Zoe Project

Day 11 - A show that disappointed you: Seven Deadly Sins

Day 12 - An episode you've watched more than 5 times: Endgame from Avatar: The Legend of Korra

Day 13 - Favorite childhood show: Spongebob

Day 14 - Favorite male character: Anthony Dinozzo

Day 15 - Favorite female character: Olivier Benson

Day 16 - Your guilty pleasure show: Spongebob :)

Day 17 - Favorite mini series: No idea, heh.

Day 18 - Favorite title sequence: How I Met Your Mother

Day 19 - Best t.v show cast: Glee

Day 20 - Favorite kiss: Dani and Santana from Glee! It was so cute, Dani looked so shy about it and I'm glad Santana finally found a girlfriend after breaking up with Brittany

Day 21 - Favorite ship: Tony and Ziva

Day 22 - Favorite series finale: Criminal Minds Season 3

Day 23 - Most annoying character: Wade Unique Adams

Day 24 - Best quote: "Because if you were perfect, I'd spent everyday of my life thinking what the hell is she doing with me?" - Tom Scavo

Day 25 - A show you plan on watching (old or new): Sleepy Hollow

Day 26 - OMG WTF? Season finale: Desperate Housewives season 3

Day 27 - Best pilot episode: Avatar: The last Airbender

Day 28 - First t.v show obsession: Rurouni Kenshin

Day 29 - Current t.v show obsession: America's Next Top Model Season 20

Day 30 - Saddest character death: Finn Hudson
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment