Monday, January 13, 2014

Crystal Ball: Watchlist for 2014

Well, 2013 barely worked out the way I wanted to. I still got to watch some of the anime I wanted to review.So, on to 2014. Here's what I have planned so far:



Clannad (24 episodes)




Clannad After Story (25 episodes)



Attack on Titan (25 episodes)



Moribito: Guardian of the Spirit (rewatch-26 episodes)



Someday's Dreamers (12 episodes)



Someday's Dreamers II: Sora (12 episodes)



Sword Art Online(25 episodes)



Patlabor (OVA version) (7 episodes)



Saiyuki (rewatch-50 episodes)



Beyond the Boundary (12 episodes)



Ai Yori Aoshi (72 episodes)



Blood-C (12 episodes)



Speed Racer (52 episodes)



Voices of a Distant Star



5 centimeters per second



The Place Promised in Our Early Days



Rurouni Kenshin (YES! Found this one!-94 episodes)



and that's just some of the stuff I plan to watch next year. See you in 2014!
Full Post

No comments:

Post a Comment